About our Client
Our client engages in private banking and asset management field. Due to the healthy growth in APAC countries in recent years, they are currently looking for a seasoned Assistant HR Manager to support dedicated business units.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Director
- Act as a HR business partner to dedicated business units, responsible for end-to-end HR service including recruitment, on/off boarding, staff movement, compensation & benefits and training
- Work closely with business heads on manpower planning, staff cost budgeting, performance management and internal transfer
- Assist in HR policy review, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employee's satisfaction
- Participate in ad-hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 7 years of experience in HR Generalist/ HRBP, preferably in banking & finance industry
- Well-versed on Hong Kong labour ordinance and HKMA regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office (including Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.