About the Client
A well-known property & real estate developer is looking for a seasoned Assistant Human Resources Manager focus on campus recruitment and youth talent development.
About the Role
- Responsible on end-to-end recruitment including screening resume, managing and conducting interviews, on/off boarding etc.
- Assessing the hiring needs of the company and developing job descriptions and specifications accordingly.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies such as events and social media campaigns.
- Researching hiring trends and compiling recruitment reports and presentations.
- Sourcing talented candidates through a variety of means including events, advertising, and databases.
- Maintaining relationships with universities, student organisations, and recruitment networks.
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as updating recruitment databases, hiring profiles, and applicant documentation.
- Hosting and attending college career days and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of Human Resources Management or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' solid HR experience focusing in talent acquisition
- Well experienced in hands-on campus recruitment and events organisation in sizeable companies
- Flexible, presentable and dynamic
- Strong communication and stakeholder's management skills
- Proficient computers skills in MS Office applications and e-recruitment systems
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.