About the Company
Employing nearly 10000 employees in the region, our client is a well-established listed company with businesses in manufacturing and design services. With an ambitious expansion plan in place, they are looking to recruit an experienced HR professional to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will liaise with departmental head on recruitment needs and perform all-rounded recruitment & selection processes. You will also assist the manager to formulate and evaluate the effectiveness of HR workflow, process and standard in accordance to the requirements of different projects.
- Bachelor degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- 6-8 years' work experience in HR field, experience in Tech / Engineering background
- Willing to deal with different level of people with excellent communication skills
- Weekly travel to Shenzhen (3 days per week)
- Prior experiences in China market is essential
- Outgoing, good team player and able to work under pressure
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.