About the Company
Listed in Hong Kong, our client is a market leader in the telecommunication industry sector. They are now poised at an exciting stage of further business growth and a need for an energetic HR professional to join their fast expanding team in Hong Kong has now arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will handle end-to-end recruitment from sourcing, interview, offer negotiation to on-boarding. You will act as Business Partner and work closely with BU heads to understand their needs. You will be providing advisory services and professional assistance in all HR related projects as well as implementing various HR initiatives, including but not limited to retention strategy and process enhancement.
About the Person
- University degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably gained from sizable operations
- Fast-paced and can work under pressure
- Effective communications and networking skills with ability to engage and influence both external and internal stakeholders
- Good command of verbal and written Chinese and English
- Immediate availability is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.