About Our Client
Our client is a well known fashion brand, and they are currently hiring an Assistant Human Resources Manager who is responsible for recruitment and employee relation duties for the business.
About The Role
- Report to the Head of HR, leading a team of 2
- Responsible for talent acquisition, employer banding, staff communication & employee relations matters
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process for both front line and corporate positions
- Provide advises to stakeholders. Responsible for workforce planning, talent development, employee relations, performance management, retention, and change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals.
- Plan, organize and execute employee relations and wellness programs and recreation activities to attract, motivate, engage and retain employees
- Assist in HR policy formulations, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employees' satisfaction
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7-8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from retail industry
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.