About our client
Our client is a well-established bank in Hong Kong. To cope with business strategy, they are now hiring an HR Shared Services Manager to join as part of the team. Candidates with less experience will be considered Assistant Manager.
About the role
- Provide HR services support based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Department
- Recommend and implement effective initiatives to build employer brand in labour market
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Participate in corporate HR projects and programs as required
- Minimum of 5 years' solid HR Shared Service experience gained from banks or financial services sector
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Well-versed knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Good command of both spoken/written Chinese & English
- Proactive, independent and able to multi-task
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.