About our Client
Our client is reputable and sizable corporate in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Assistant Human Resources Manager / Senior HR Officer which work under their HR Shared Services Team.
About the Role
- Responsible forgeneral HR administration related to the employee lifecycle processes, and other shared service transactions
- Responsible for employee on and off boarding procedures, staff benefits enrollment, staff movement and etc
- Handle with employee and stakeholder enquiries on different HR matters and provide professional solution and advice
- Take part in HR transformation projects, responsible for workflow streamline and optimization
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 6-8 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience can be consider as Senior HR Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.