About the Client
We are representing a logistics company and looking for a seasoned Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Human Resources Manager
- Provide full spectrum of HR service including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development, staff cases and staff engagement to dedicated business units
- Maintain close relationships with internal departments and business heads to make proactive and appropriate HR recommendations
- Assist in HR policy review, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employee's satisfaction
- Work closely with headquarter and internal stakeholders on M&A harmonisation tasks
- Assist in any related HR projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR generalist and/ or HR account servicing experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly agile, fast-paced and with strong can-do spirit
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.