About our Client
Our client is an expanding wellness & healthcare company, owned by a listed company in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an agile Assistant HR Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for end-to-end HR operation including recruitment (both operation and corporate functions), on/ off boarding, compensation and benefits, staff engagement etc.
- Work closely with business leads on hiring plans, performance management, staff cost and budgeting
- Assist in the review and formulation of HR policies & procedures to drive process improvements and enhance efficiency of the HR operations
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 6 years of HR Generalist experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and with good team spirit
- Excellent in MS Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.