About the Client
We are representing a property & real estate development client and looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Human Resources Manager
- Provide full spectrum of HR service including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, training & development and staff engagement
- Maintain close relationships with internal departments and business heads to make proactive and appropriate recommendations
- Assist in HR policy review, enhance the company HR services in order to drive employee's satisfaction
- Assist in HRIS or any related HR projects if required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR generalist experience, stronger exposure in C&B would be a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Highly agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.