About the Company
Our client is a well-known fashion retail brand with business across the globe. Due to the continued growth, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Officer to join the dynamic team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible for full spectrum of C&B functions including payroll, taxation, MPF scheme management, employee compensation, staff benefits etc. You will also review and update C&B policies and internal working guidelines in a timely manner. Last but not least, you will participate in HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Solid experience in C&B / Payroll, preferably in retail industry
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-minded, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills with excellent multi-tasking ability
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.