About our Client
Our client is a construction company based in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for an Assistant HR Officer/ HR Assistant to support with their daily operation in C&B functions.
About our Role
- Responsible for payroll and other C&B functions, including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, benefits, employee movement, and other HR related duties
- Maintain a professional image and provide advice to employees' enquires from all levels
- Support with new implementation and procedures to enhance daily HR operations and organization
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines
- 3 years of related working experience, less experience will be considered as HR Assistant
- Engineering background is preferred
- Familiar with HRIS system, experience with Dynamics AX is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft, especially MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.