About Our Client
Our client is a fast moving services provider. To support the continuous development in business, they are looking for an Assistant HRIS Manager for overseeing the HRIS implementation project and systen maintainence.
About The Role
- Assist the HR Team on the HRIS roll out project according to the roadmap
- Work closely with IT teams and provide operational support
- Perform system testing, identify system defects and provide solutions
- Develop user procedures and guidelines as well as to bridge the gap between HR and IT department
- Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS
- Responsible for all aspects of HR analysis, generate HR reports through analytical tools
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics any related discipline
- 7+ years of relevant experience as System or Business Analyst
- Good knowledge in HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Kronos will be a big plus
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Good verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.