About Our Client:
Our client is an HK-based conglomerate. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the role will support the C&B operation and HRIS implementation projects.
About The Role
* Lead a small team to support C&B functions including monthly payroll, tax calculation and other benefit related matters.
* Review and develop HR policies, guidelines and procedures, ensure compliance to HK labour ordinance.
* Maintain a close communication between vendors, HR and IT departments.
* Perform system testing, identify system defects and provide solutions.
* Develop user procedures and guidelines as well as to bridge the gap between teams.
* Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS to APAC.
The Successful Applicant:
* Degree holder.
* 3+ years of relevant experience in handling HRIS enhancement and implementation project.
* Experience in handling payroll and tax calculation.
* Good knowledge in HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP.
* Strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
* Detail oriented, self-motivated and strong numerical sense.
* Good command of Chinese and English.
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as the Assistant HR Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.