- Provide full range of HR services including but not limited to Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Performance Management, Leave Management and other key HR duties as required;
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth;
- Provide consistent and practical HR advice and solution on HR issues;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned by the senior management.
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related business disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with well-versed in HR all rounded functions
- Mature, proactive, good team player and independent and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Sai Kung (Free shuttle bus from Tiu Keng Leng or Wu Kai Sha station to Sai Kung)
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.