- Coordinate Talent Development and Talent Acquisition projects
- Support compensation and benefits function
- Participate in staff caring program and culture building initiatives, etc.
- Handle staff on-boarding procedure to ensure formality well aligned with company policies
- Manage employment cycle including the exit of staff
- Work as business partner to liaise with different internal stakeholders from different Business Divisions
- Provide support on other HR initiatives and ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience in Employment Ordinance
- 3-4 years human resources experience
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with outgoing personality, positive and proactive attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.