- Coordinate Talent Development and Talent Acquisition projects
- Participate in staff caring program and culture building initiatives, etc.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of assigned recruitment activities including both frontline and office positions
- Handle staff on-boarding procedure to ensure formality well aligned with company policies
- Manage employment cycle including the exit of staff
- Work as business partner to liaise with different internal stakeholders from different Business Divisions
- Provide support on other HR initiatives and ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience in Employment Ordinance
- Minimum 3 years' solid recruitment experience, preferably from hospitality, F&B or retail industry
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with outgoing personality, positive and proactive attitude and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.