About Our Client
A Hong Kong listed conglomerate, with business presence across the globe, is looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR operations including talent acquisition, on/off boarding, staff cases handling, performance management and staff retention
- Provide recruitment solutions to business functions in a timely manner and plan ahead according to manpower forecast
- Handle C&B operation and projects such as payroll checking, salary & bonus review, and performance management
- Review existing HR work flow and polices, and assist in HR audit tasks to cope with business needs
- Assist in ad-hoc projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- With 7+ years' of Human Resources generalist experience, ideally from listed company
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholders management
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.