About our Client
Our client is a well-known hospitality group currently hiring a dynamic and fast paced Assistant Human Resoues Manager for joining their HR Team, who will focus on analysis on employee movement and productivity for the business.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Responsible for HR analytics including employee KPI Dashboard, staff productivity analysis, exit survey, monthly turnover rate, demographics of employees
- Provide data analytics, market research for workforce
- Prepare manpower planning, turnover rate report for senior management to review
- Forecast the employee headcount and the retiree headcount
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-6 years of experience in full spectrum of experience HR Analysis and project
- Experience with HR Solutions in consultancy firm will be a big plus
- Proficient with Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.