About our Client
Our client is a well-established bank undergoing transformation. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for an experienced Assistant Human Resources Manager to join their C&B team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Reward & Performance, you will be responsible for the followings,
- Support the implementation and review of the C&B practice.
- Engage in annual activities and projects related to salary adjustments, retention, headcount and workforce planning, salary & wages budget and performance management calibration.
- Assist in review and revise employees' benefit programs.
- Prepare data and material for management meetings and reports.
- Ensure all C&B operation and practices running smoothly and compiling with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in ad hoc talent related project as assigned
The successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years C&B experience in Banking or Financial Services
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skill
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.