About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable bank in Hong Kong. Due to business growth, they are currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to support the L&D team and focus on employee relations as well as staff engagement.
About The Role
Reporting to the head of L&D team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, design, develop, implement and evaluate major human resources programs within the area of Employee Relations.
- Resolve employee relations issues in a fair, consistent, timely and accurate manner while comply with company's policy.
- Initiate and execute activities to help promote employee growth and high levels of engagement.
- Create effective employee engagement and communication programs and policies that align with company culture.
- Support the alignment of engagement, culture, and inclusion & diversity initiatives with HR strategies/policies/programs.
- Participate in ad hoc business project.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-8 years relevant experiences, preferably in Banking sector
- Able to work autonomously and a team player
- Strong facilitation, presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work within and adapt to a changing environment with a high degree of flexibility
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Human Resources Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.