About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer with global presences across 20+ countries. They are currently seeking a dynamic and seasoned recruiter to join them as the Assistant HR Manager focusing on the IT recruitment in Hong Kong & regions and business partnering to the business unit.
About the Role
- Responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment including but not limited to CV screening, conducing interviews and offer negotiation
- Be the strategic advisor to designated business units and provide HR strategic planning on recruitment strategies, employer branding, HR costing, and budgeting, etc
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to develop high quality talent pool
- Acting as the account manager to the dedicated business unit and work closely with the business head to ensure operation efficiency
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5+ years of solid experience in HR Management with a focus in talent acquisition or business partnering, ideally with hands-on recruitment experience in IT sector
- Open for candidates from recruitment agency background
- Self-motivated, dependable and flexible
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.