About our Client
Our client is a renowned luxury retail company and they are currently hiring an Assistant Human Resources Manager position who will be focus on all rounded HR duties for the business.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Account servicing to the corporate business unit, provides all rounded of HR services and advice, including talent acquisition, on boarding and off boarding procedures, manpower planning, C&B projects
- Manage and maintain the HR system
- Working closely with other department for C&B and training coordination
- Contribute to process improvement projects and new initiatives
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 6 years-experience as a position of HR Generalist or Business Partner, luxury retail exposure will be a plus
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, proactive and fast paced
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.