About the role
- Perform & responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, C&B, staff retention, performance management.
- Review and revamp current HR policies, procedures, and programs to align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Participate in the talent requisition process including but not limited ot arranging job posting through various recruitment platforms, selection & interview, employment contracts, on boarding and off-boarding formalities.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs, ensuring competitive and equitable practices.
- Manage all aspects of payroll administration, including accurate and timely processing of payroll, payroll tax compliance, and maintaining payroll records.
- Handle HR projects such as HRIS implementation, support the rollout of further system modules.
- Maintain accurate HR records and prepare reports as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience gained in multi-national corporation
- Excellent communication, influencing and analytical skills is needed
- Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.