About the client:
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading enterprise with core business focus on property development, retail, hotel and etc in the Greater China Market. As the group is speeding up its property development project in China, the team is looking for an Assistant Interior Design Manager (Shopping mall) to join their team. It is a fantastic opportunity for high caliber interior designers.
About the role:
- Report to Senior Project Manager, constantly develop creative and innovative ideas for new projects in China.
- Provide design direction and manage the consultants for the projects and ensure consistency with the design goals set in the brand book.
- Develop brand book requirements for implementation in design and construction.
- Provide support in benchmarking research and study of competitors and project reference database.
- Provide design brief for project consultancy tender, select and screen suitable consultants.
The successful applicants:
- Diploma or above in Interior Design / Interior Architecture
- Min. 5 years exp. in commercial / shopping mall projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and AutoCAD
- Candidates from architectural firms are welcomed
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Previous experience in China commercial projects is a plus
- Based in Hong Kong, travel to China occasionally
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.