About the Company
Our client is a Chinese Conglomerate with a sizeable investment in real estate projects in the Greater China region. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Assistant Internal Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will lead a sizable team in HK and China. You will perform risk-based operational and financial audit, develop the audit program, work on internal audit assignments with the team and identify areas for improvements in internal controls and risk management. You will analyze the results of the audits, draw value-added conclusions and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for senior management.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor holder in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of audit experience in the property development industry
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Independent, responsible and equipped with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Around 40 - 50% travelling in Greater China region is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.