About The Client
Our client is a financial service company and they are looking for Assistant IT Manager of Digital Channel/Wallet to join their IT Team.
- Responsible for project management and delivery under Fintech and Innovation team
- Manage multiple B2C application like digital wallet and channels projects to improve customer acquisition and engagement
- Conduct application design, code reviews and derive insights of customer behaviour from data
- Work closely with various stakeholders to adopt innovative technologies and idea
- Manage internal developers, offsite team and vendors to deliver solutions throughout entire SDLC from design, implementation, testing, rollout to post-launch support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 years of work experience in application development with project management, preferably working in bank, financial service, Insurance, consultancy or startup industries.
- Proficient in customer engagement platform such as CRM, AI Chatbot or digital wallet
- Solid programming experience in Java, Spring, Python, RESTful API and SQL
- Experience in Salesforce, Tealium or Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience in cloud, AI or big data tools (i.e. Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Hadoop & Spark) is an advantage
- Fluent in Mandarin, proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese are required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.