About The Client
Our client is leading property group which has developed and managed world-class commercial complexes with strong international recognition. They are now looking for Assistant IT Manager to cope with their business growth and lead the project of Oracle EBS system implementation and upgrade.
- Liaise with business units on the implementation and delivery of Oracle ERP system and cloud migration projects
- Prepare and prioritize project roadmap and timeline, control resources and budgeting, and perform proper escalation to ensure project success
- Perform product evaluation, vender selection, and procurement of IT solutions
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, testing and prepare user training
- Work closely with key functional leads and external solution providers to ensure all contractual commitments and deliverable are successfully and completely delivered on time and within budget
- Travel occasionally to Mainland China when necessary
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Computing or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT project management and system implementation projects in sizeable corporate preferably on ERP system and cloud solution
- Experience in Oracle EBS is a must
- Advance technical knowledge in Cloud, Security, IT Infrastructure are advantages
- PMP certification is preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese are required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.