About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national FMCG group with a strong presence in Europe and the Asian market. To sustain the group's continuous development, they are looking for an (Assistant) Key Account Manager to join their growing business.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing key accounts, focus on the creation of incremental demand in the marketplace by utilising customer and market insights, and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Lead and execute promotion strategies and sales initiatives to achieve the sales target.
- Monitor competitor activities and perform regular analysis; To implement appropriate sales strategies and reinforce company competency.
- Develop annual business plan targets and ensure they are followed through and achieved, make sure necessary adjustments are made timely according to market condition.
- Implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy.
- Manage customer negotiations in relation to the company's commercial strategy and the customer trading terms.
- Bridge the gap between the customers and internal teams by delivering feedback and suggestions to each party.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 4 years' working experience in multinational FMCG companies.
- Well-organised, result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Familiar with data management and able to work independently.
- Strong business vision with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.