To further develop the relationship and sales with their well-established business partner, our client is looking to hire an Assistant Key Account Manager.
- Be the key person to monitor the business performance of key accounts
- Plan and execute the promotion plan while reviewing the campaign on an ongoing basis
- Manage a team of in-store promoters to provide support to the sales team
- Work closely with merchandising team regarding to the store layout and display
- Report analysis on sales performance and promotion activities
- Store visits to understand the market trend
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in FMCG industry
- Must have team management experience of in-store promoters
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Be adaptable for ad hoc projects
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.