About the Client
Our client is one of the industry-leading sizable corporation within engineering sector. They are now seeking for a high calibre professional to join them as Assistant Learning & Development Manager.
About the role
- Develop and design E-learning programs to support the organization's mission, vision, and goals
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify training needs
- Manage the delivery of e-learning programs, including scheduling, logistics, and communication with participants
- Continuously improve the E-learning program to ensure it meets the evolving needs of the organization
- Deliver and coordinate soft-skills / leadership training program
- Maintain good relationship with external vendor and work with them to coordinate technical trainings
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-9 years L&D experience gained in sizeable organizations within solid learning program delivery experience
- Solid understanding and be passionate about staff learning and development
- Independent, proactive and with problem solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.