About our Client
Our client is a listed coporate, currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant Learning & Development Manager for joining their L&D Team.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Responsible for the design and the delivery of training programs, such as product training, soft skills, leadership development and etc
- Collaborate with the external vendors for training workshop and activities in different formats, such as classroom training, team building activities and experiential learning, etc.
- Coordinate with the Graduate Trainee Program
- Review, Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the training and development programs and make recommendations for continuous enhancement
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-7 years of experience in designing and delivering training and development programs
- Experience with vendor holder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience with be consider as Senior HR Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.