About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer with residential and commercial portfolio in Hong Kong and China. In order to exploit a new shopping mall, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager.
About the Role
- Lead a small team to plan and implement the leasing strategies and business plan
- Handle daily leasing enquiry and all tenancy matters
- Coordinate with different departments on tenants' fit-out and mall renovation
- Communicate with China local team to maintain good tenant relationship
- Conduct market research, analyze data and report to align with company's vision
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 6 years' relevant experience or above, with China leasing or business development experience
- Familiar with the market, independent and good negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.