About our Client
My client is a renowned developer with diversified residential and commercial assets in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager for their neighborhood mall.
About the Role
- Formulate and implement the leasing strategies to maximize the traffic and revenue of the mall
- Handle regular leasing matters (e.g. new letting, renewal) to ensure tenants have been covered under the portfolio
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. technical team, property management, marketing) to ensure all the projects meet company's requirement
- Conduct market research, reports and presentation to align with the market
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 5 years' relevant experience or above, prefer candidates from commercial leasing or business development
- Familiar with the market, independent and good negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Less experience will be consider as Senior Leasing Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.