About the client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, commerical and hotel etc; their asset over 100 million. In order to keep expanding their portfolio, the team is looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join its team.
About the role
- Formulate, manage and strategic planning on leasing tenant mix for company portfolio in Hong Kong
- Involve in leasing process including but not limited to negotiates leases, renewals and expansions
- Coordinate with different departments (property management, marketing etc.) to achieve the company and departmental goals
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Conduct market research and forecast to ensure company's portfolio is up to date
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in a real estate/ surveying/ business related discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience in leasing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.