About our Client
Our Client is a Family office business owns office, retail shops and industrial building. In order to expand their business, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Formulate and execute leasing strategies to enhance existing trade-mix for company portfolio
- Handle daily leasing matters including but not limited to lease negotiation, renewal, expansion, rental payment and so on
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. legal, property management) and external parties (e.g. potential and existing clients, agents, contractors)
- Prepare annual budget and forecast, also conduct market research on competitors' trade-mix for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is a plus, e.g. HKIS, RICS etc
- Strong business acumen with negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.