About the client:
Our client is a blue-chip real estate investment company in Hong Kong focusing on the development of commercial and residential properties as well as hotels in Greater China market. The group is well known for its prestigious development projects at CBD of major Chinese cities and Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join the team
About the role:
- Report to Leasing Manager
- Formulation of Leasing Strategy, appointment of leasing consultants (including tendering, tender analysis), cold-call of prospective tenants and build up prospective tenants' database;
- Daily leasing operation and leasing cases, and preparation of annual rental forecast.
- Preparation of Market Research, SWOT and competitors analysis (benchmarking competitors' marketing strategy and selling points etc.);
- Preparation of leasing documents, follow up design layout and shops' hand-over with tenants, coordinate with property management and marketing team;
The successful applicants:
- Degree holder in Real Estates, Business, Marketing or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid experience in handling property leasing or legal documents
- Experience in retail / shopping mall leasing in China is a plus, especially dealing with reputable brands
- Self-motivated, good communication, negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Occasional travels to PRC required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.