About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate, which possesses over 400 billion assets including residential, hospitality, and commercial properties. The company strives to provide premium shopping experience to customers. In order to ensure their business is expanding, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join the team.
About the role
- Report to Leasing Manager
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies and plans
- Manage leasing process (international and local tenants), including but not limited to: Negotiates leases, renewals and expansions
- Coordinate with different departments (property management, marketing etc.) to achieve the company and departmental goals
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate or related disciplines with at least 5 years' solid experience in retail or shopping mall leasing
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Leasing Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.