About the client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, shopping mall, hotel and etc. In order to maintain pleasant and caring shopping experience, the team is looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join its team.
About the role
- Manage leasing process including but not limited to negotiates leases, renewals and expansions
- Coordinate with different departments (operation, marketing etc.) to achieve the company and departmental
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies and plans
- Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in a real estate/ surveying/ business related discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience in retail leasing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.