About the client
Our client is a listed developer found in Hong Kong, which focusing on the development of commercial, shopping mall and residential properties. The shopping mall provides a various of shopping, dining, entertainment experience to customers. The company needs some new blood on its board to bring in new passion.
About the role
- Report to Leasing Manager
- Liaison with international brands, local estate agents
- Assist in implementing leasing stratgy
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants' fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
- Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate or related disciplines with at least 1 years' solid experience in property/business development
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Leasing Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.