About The Client
Our client is a leading company in the TMT sector. They are now hiring an additional (Assistant) Legal Counsel to join as part of the growing business.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Legal & Regulatory Affairs, you will:
- Provide legal support to the business' commercial matters and day to day operations
- Review, draft and negoatiate commercial agreements, company policies, service agreements and other legal documents
- Assist with any litigation issues as they arise
- Ensure legal and regulatory standards are complied
- Support with ad hoc projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Law degree holder with PQE 3-5+ from TMT companies (experience working for Telecom, Internet companies an advantage)
- Good knowledge of local listing rules, companies ordinance and other relevant laws and regulations
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus)
- Independent working within a lean team, organised and excellent analytical skills
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.