About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed property developer with strong business focus in Greater Bay Area. As part of business expansion, they are hiring an Assistant Legal Manager with PQE2+ years to support the Head of Legal on due diligence, compliance and also legal risks matters. Immediate available candidates will be highly regarded.
About The Role
- Draft and negotiate legal documents, including non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), service provider / vendor agreements and other general commercial documents and contracts;
- Prepare the draft and review various capital markets, financing, funds and direct investment related corporate and commercial documents and agreements;
- Assist with due diligence and translations, conduct legal researches, and support on compliance and risk related matters;
- Assist in managing legal risks, work closely with external counsels and stakeholders;
- Provide legal advice and support regional teams on ad hoc legal projects.
- Minimum PQE 2+ admitted or to be admitted in Hong Kong;
- Methodical and attention to detail;
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Immediate available highly regarded;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Legal Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.