About Our Client
Our client is a well-known MNC with brands in fashion and active wear. They are now looking for a diligent and competent Assistant Legal Manager to support their expanding business and daily business operations.
About The Role
In this lively and dynamic environment, you will:
- Draft and review various kinds of business contracts and agreements, including supplier, tenancy agreements, NDAs;
- Offer legal support and advice to internal functions and parties, as well as liaise with and manage external legal counsels;
- Ensure compliance with Hong Kong Laws, as well as work with other internal legal and compliance parties;
- Provide legal trainings on compliance and legal issues, as well as update and review internal policies;
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- LLB/LLM or equivalent law degree holder.
- 5+ years of in-house working experience, preferably gained from sizable and reputable companies and/or MNCs.
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong regulations, the sourcing industry, and the related processes and procedures.
- Great command of both English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- A proactive team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong business acumen.
- High level of professional ethics and integrity.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derry Lau at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.