About the client:
Our client is an international phone accessories brand developing good design and quality products. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for an Assistant Logistics Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Monitor the logistics operation workflow and audit the shipping compliance requirement to ensure smooth shipment process;
- Set up the S&OP and KPI to streamline and standaridise of workflow, to improve the efficiency with internal parties and 3PL;
- Monitor the supplier performance, conduct regular performance review and price negotiating, to balance the cost and quality of service;
- Coordinate with warehouse for order fulfilment activities and increase the fulfilment rate.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline
- With at least 3 years' experience in logistics operation, candidate with experience in global logistics and distribution experience in FMCG, consumer goods company, retailers are preferred;
- Experience in supplier management, e-commerce fulfilment;
- Innovative, self-motivate, independent person, with good management skills, able to work with different teams;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in large volumn of data analysis, proficient in BI tools and MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics NAV;
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.