About the Company
Our client is leading global sportswear brand with a strong presence in Asia Pacific market. The brand is employing more than 50,000 staff worldwide with an annual turnover of US$25 billion. They are now looking for an Assistant Manager to drive process improvement and cost saving program in Hong Kong distribution centre.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Logistics Manager
- Be in charge of building up training structure
- Work together with inbound and outbound team to enforce SOP
- Organize new SOP training and testing to adidas worker and out sourcing worker to make sure training result meet Ops daily requirement
- Support Senior manager to do NTP product procurement, equipment procurement/Maintenance schedule, cooperate with land lord to do facility management and do data collection and DC cost/Budget control
- University or above education background with 3+ year experience in a non-automated/semi-automated distribution facility or similar operation under FMCG / manufacturer environment. Knowledge of warehouse operations is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication capabilities to interact with internal and external customer.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be able to perform multiple tasks under time constraints.
- University Degree; fluent English and Mandarin required
- Competency with Excel, Word, PPT, Access and MS Project is required.
- Stable personality, clear career plan and spirit developing with project together
- At least 2 years experience on inventory control management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.