About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong based food and beverage company, and they operate over 1,000 stores in APAC. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with strong distribution experience to join as an Assistant Logistics Manager.
- Collaborate with warehouse service provider to ensure smooth operation and process workflow in warehouse;
- Ensure the performance of service providers fulfilled the SOP, KPI and work instruction;
- Perform regular audit in inventory to achieve the satisfactory level;
- Review the performance, productivity and drive projects for improvement plans with service providers.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in 3PL or warehouse management, preferably in F&B industry;
- Knowledge of Warehousing/ Distribution/ Inventory Management, with hands on experience in Oracle would be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, self-driven, able to work under pressure;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.