About the Client
Our client is a conglormorate. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Assistant Manager join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will need to lead the design, development, testing, implementation and support of various corporate systems:
· Gather requirement, analyze and evaluate with operational analysis to come up with requirement specification and solution design documents.
· Produce system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
· Produce detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems processes and business processes.
· Perform gap analysis on business workflow to identify the customization/change requirement.
· Conduct system testing and document results of System Integration and User Acceptance Test.
· Produce Data model documents and table structure scripts.
· Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
· Perform IT support & user training to local and overseas corporate systems users.
· Deploy solutions projects around Microsoft cloud such as Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure and related applications.
· Migration of existing applications and development of new applications using Azure Platform.
· Manage corporate systems support, administration, security services and maintenance on the various application systems in corporate data center as well as Azure platform.
The Successful Applicant
· Degree qualification in Information Technology or related disciplines.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in application & system development and minimum 2 years of experience as System Analyst or similar capacity.
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Enterprise Directory Architecture and Azure/O365 infrastructure (e.g. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD and Azure Identity/Federation services).
· Solid experience in design, development, implementation and support of enterprise-level applications.
· Experienced in supporting Office applications (e.g. MS Office 2016, SharePoint, Skype/Teams and Office 365) in different operating systems (i.e. Windows, Linux and Mac OS, Android and IOS).
· Knowledgeable on Microsoft Windows Servers, virtualization and network technologies preferably in Hyper-V and VMware.
· Experience in infrastructure components, switching, routing, load balancing and firewall technologies will be an advantage.
· Experience in relational database design/development in Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySql will be an advantage.
· Highly motivated self-starter as well as a team player who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
· Customer-focused with strong system analysis and problem-solving skill.
· Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.