About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious education provider in Hong Kong, they pride themselves as one of the leading educational establishments providing their students with the best educational services and support. They are now looking for a passionate individual to join their ever-growing community.
About the Role
As the Assistant Manager, Branding and Marketing, you would become a key supportive role in the Branding & Marketing Team, organize and implement various marketing communication activities, including events, souvenir sourcing and production, video production, and other marketing campaigns. Support the administrative duties and operation of the Branding and Marketing team, such as conducting marketing research, preparing relevant reports and marketing collaterals, provide support in meetings, forums, and official visits. Coordinate with internal and external parties on events, branding, and marketing issues independently and perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of the Office.
- Minimum five years of experience in Marketing and Branding related fields of work;
- Bachelor Degree in a relavant field;
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office software and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being an advantage; and
- The ability to be a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.