About the Company
Our client is an internationally renowned luxury retail brand. To cope with their business development, their Finance Department is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Hong Kong office to perform business analysis at regional level.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Business Analysis Manager, you will be responsible for the financial and business analysis for the brand - 10+ countries in Asia Pacific. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting, sales analysis - by countries, stores and categories, KPI analysis, business analysis, investment analysis and coordinating with merchandising teams for demand planning. You will provide business reviews and updates for top management to facilitate decision-making. Also, you will work with different business units and stakeholders in the Regional Office and Headquarter.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- MBA Degree is a plus but not a must
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in financial/ business planning and analysis
- Exposure in Retail/ FMCG industry is a must
- Strong business partnering skills and commercial sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about retail, fast-paced and confident
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.