About the Company
Our client is a prestigious French luxury jeweller with an extensive business portfolio in the region. To cope with their ambitious expansion plans, they are looking for a seasoned and dedicated Business Analyst to support the regional team in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will support the daily commercial & operational functions by transforming business data into insights and ultimately formulating effective action plans ready to be delivered to the respective regions. Since our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand presence through actively expanding the number of stores and headcount, you will therefore be focus on reporting and analysis of sales, products, staff productivity and business performance. This is a highly analytical and operation focused role that requires strategic planning skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder in Finance, Statistics or Mathematics with a proven track record of success
- 5 years of retail operation experience with at least 3 years focused in retail business analytics is a must
- APAC regional exposure will be an advantage
- Resourceful and proactive in attaining market and competitor knowledge
- Business advisory skills, ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Passionate towards Jewellery will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and Odeis.
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.